Two weeks ago I bought a new computer, with Windows 7, 64 bit, SP1 installed. DiscWizard makes adding a new hard drive much easier. Multiple choice questions Started by salm2s Yesterday at 9: I couldn't solve the problem but didn't take any action to change anything and I disconnected it again. Dec 2, 5 0 4, 1. I have just downloaded the latest version 13 and cannot install it because it says I must have at least one seagate disk. Pros BEST, fact effective and efficient software, OEM version of Acronis True Image, cuts the bull off the full version, did I say it way free Cons None silch Summary install the software, create iso for a bootable cd, boot from cd to create backup images and restore from those images if required. Uploader: Vudogal Date Added: 11 August 2007 File Size: 46.56 Mb Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X Downloads: 85701 Price:...
Comments
Post a Comment