ARASHI KITTO DAIJOUBU SINGLE DOWNLOAD

Otherwise I wouldn't have a clue that this song was about 'that'. Don't give up on them! Thanks for the translation and the post. The oji-san replied that it was a wooden model airplane that he had built himself, and also flew it for a while for them to watch. Was Aiba the guilty one? arashi kitto daijoubu single

Uploader: Nelrajas
Date Added: 16 December 2010
File Size: 63.37 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 74807
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Comments are always appreciated; enjoy! Sakurai went along with it and replied, "I am a masochist" LOL.

arashi kitto daijoubu single

Let's get back to the hook If you open the window, the sky tomorrow should also be clear That'll surely become provisions, enjoy today without them running out 5 If I could meet my impatient self from those days My emotions. It's a love potion. Because they used computer graphics for this, there was only a seat and a steering wheel. Lucky lucky babe, my earnestness is the top seller 7 of my groove Today, today is a steep climp up!

Scrape, scrape, my emotions are just right 2 Isn't it okay! I knew I loved this PV for a reason. Otherwise I wouldn't have a clue that this song was about 'that'. Once they heard the cameraman's instruction of "do whatever you want", they immediately began to move around! When Ohno threw the hat towards Ninomiya, Ninomiya used his head instead of his hands and caught the hat.

[single] Arashi - Kitto Daijoubu (きっと大丈夫) [2006.05.17]

Such a great insight to the PV. Thanks you for the translation. Machan and Kachang must miss playing it whereas Shochi must be so happy to see more football freaks but I think it's due more to the World Cup coming up. We could daijohbu feel even one ounce of their exhaustion at all.

If it was in my mouth then I wouldn't be able to eat! Thank you for the translations.

Kitto Daijōbu

Great to read, thanks! They always do ; This makes me wonder whether they have "making of" video for this. You'll definitely be okay A detour isn't so bad sometimes! The other members also went over to the oji-san's side to watch his airplane. After that it is time to officially begin the photoshoot!

Under these circumstances, they proceeded to continue the shooting and confirmation work. Scrape, scrape, the neighborhood festival, too Isn't it okay! A staff member announced, "We're filming a scene that will be used in the PV right now! Matsumoto and Ninomiya arasshi him and said "Daijoubu! Thanks for the translation and the post.

Kitto Daijōbu - Wikipedia

XD it really made my morning. I don't know Arashi songs like not making sense.

I love how they are so comfortable around each other. When everyone reviewed the footage afterwards, both members and staff alike burst into loud laughter upon watching that part.

arashi kitto daijoubu single

HAHA your Sho comment at the beginning is so true!! I think the report on their PV shoot was more interesting, but I didn't have enough time to translate that one, so you'll have to make do with this for now.

[Arashi] J-web - "Kitto Daijoubu" PV Shoot Report - in other words — LiveJournal

Everyone will have to watch for themselves to see which parts actually ended up in the PV! The lyrics are so hentai.

They seemed to have fun at the shoot. Once everyone finished discussing their clothing, this kind of exchange went on as well

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DOWNLOAD ROSE NASCIMENTO E INEXPLICAVEL PLAYBACK

NEWSWIRE 2.0 WORDPRESS THEME DOWNLOAD

PEG POLICE PATOLA PATWARI MP3 DOWNLOAD